You are here

2016 Stereo Room PLugIN - Invalid Serial Number

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
orcasound

2016 Stereo Room PLugIN - Invalid Serial Number

orcasound
September 16, 2013 - 06:42 pm

Been waiting for the 2016 to go 64.... and on the day that it does - I purchased.

I recd my serial number and license code from the on line retailer - but when i go to my eventide account and attempt to register - i keep getting invalid serial number....

For product I am choosing 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in ... but again ....invalid.

DGillespie's picture
Eventide Staff
DGillespie
DGillespie
September 16, 2013 - 06:57 pm

Hi Orcasound,

We're using a new distributer for dealer sales and it's just been brought to my attention that there was a communication problem and a handful of people are going to have this problem.  Unfortunately, it's the sort of thing I can't fix till tomorrow morning, but if you leave you ilok.com account name I will send you licenses to tide you over.  You can either leave it here, or you can email me at DGillespie (at) eventide.com.

I can send licenses until about midnight EST.  After that, or as a third option, you can get a temporary license here: http://eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/PlugIns/NativePluginDemoReq.aspx

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll have this fixed tomorrow.

Dan

DGillespie's picture
Eventide Staff
DGillespie
DGillespie
September 17, 2013 - 02:48 pm

OK,

This issue is fixed now.  If you have a serial number higher than SR-200000, you should be able to register your product without a problem.

If you do have any trouble, please let us know.

Thanks,

Dan

KEMR
KEMR
December 24, 2016 - 01:12 pm

DGillespie wrote:

OK,

This issue is fixed now.  If you have a serial number higher than SR-200000, you should be able to register your product without a problem.

Thanks,

Dan

Hey dan im having issues with my serial number as well, and the numbers are higher than 200000? 

tlongabaugh's picture
Eventide Staff
tlongabaugh
tlongabaugh
January 03, 2017 - 11:44 am

KEMR wrote:

DGillespie wrote:

OK,

Thanks,

Dan

Hey dan im having issues with my serial number as well, and the numbers are higher than 200000? 

Hi, please email support@eventide.com referencing this post (include your Serial Number and License Key), and we'll get it sorted.

-Tom