You are here

Cant download Eventide 910 into Presonus studio one 3 pro

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
kingsley888

Cant download Eventide 910 into Presonus studio one 3 pro

kingsley888
December 09, 2016 - 09:14 am

I have been have a terrible time of trying to get Eventides 910 plugin into Presonus studio one 3 pro. I cannot seem to find anything that will work on line. Attached you will see what has been downloaded into my computer after I try to install it. Thanks

AttachmentSize
Image icon 1.jpg126.61 KB
DGillespie's picture
Eventide Staff
DGillespie
DGillespie
December 09, 2016 - 10:24 am

Hi kingsley888,

You should be able to run H910 Harmonizer on your Mac by downloading this installer and running it. https://www.eventideaudio.com/downloader/8900

This should install the VST and Audio Units plug-ins on your Mac, which should show up in the plug-in list of Studio One 3.

Dan

tlongabaugh's picture
Eventide Staff
tlongabaugh
tlongabaugh
December 09, 2016 - 11:31 am

Hi-

Please follow these steps if you are on Windows.

1. Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed.
2. Make sure the plug-in is activated in the iLok License Manager.
3. Eventide Plug-ins are installed to the following locations, please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:
  • VST32: c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Eventide\
  • VST64: c:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Eventide\
4. If steps 1 to 3 don't solve your issue, close your DAW and run the Plug-in Uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program
5. Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
6. Reinstall your plug-in. If you are installing to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version.
7. Reopen your DAW, and if necessary, rescan your plug-ins.

Studio One might require you to do the following:
1. Open Studio One, go to your VST preferences, and make sure "Scan at Startup" is checked.
2. Also click "Reset Blacklist" in the VST preferences, and then restart Studio One.

kingsley888
kingsley888
December 10, 2016 - 12:22 am

What exactly am I trying to uninstall? All I see is a H910 Harmonizer bundel.

tlongabaugh's picture
Eventide Staff
tlongabaugh
tlongabaugh
December 12, 2016 - 01:42 pm

You'd uninstall/reinstall the H910 Bundle. But only do that if you've confirmed that Studio One has the necessary file path to the H910, in your VST preferences.