You are here

Creating Canyon Preset in H3000 Factory

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Duke_Cooper

Creating Canyon Preset in H3000 Factory

June 12, 2019 - 03:08 pm

One of the main reasons I wanted the H3000 Facotry was to get my Hands on the Canyon Preset in the H3000 Units. Much to my dismay I didn't see the preset already built. I also noticed that this is more of an effects unit than a reverb. Still this unit is pretty sick. I'm looking to  build a canyon prset with what is availble in this unit. If there's anyone who is familiar with the Hardware that would be able to offer suggestions on how to get as close to that point as possible I'd appreciate your help and advice greatly.

--Duke Cooper

Eventide Staff
rlehman-borer
June 12, 2019 - 06:37 pm

Hi Duke,

The Canyon Preset uses the H3000's Reverb Factory algorithm, which isn't included in the H3000 Factory plugin. Unfortunately, this means you won't be able to accurately recreate that preset using the plugin. Sorry!

-Ryerson

Duke_Cooper
June 12, 2019 - 11:32 pm

The Canyon Preset uses the H3000's Reverb Factory algorithm, which isn't included in the H3000 Factory plugin. Unfortunately, this means you won't be able to accurately recreate that preset using the plugin.

I spoke to customer support and got a smiliar response but was recommended to come here and see if this brain trust as a resource. Say I was interested in getting in the ball park understanding that I wouldn't get a 100% accurate and faithful preset built. Are there some paramters or settings that I could look for to build a preset in that direction? Reverb is just more finer tuned delay response IMO. If you'd dare to indulge me let's think critically here and see if there's something gnarley to be made with what's in the plugin by being inspired at what's in the unit.