You are here

H3000 Compatibility with Windows 8.1?

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

1 post / 0 new
Stud54jrW

H3000 Compatibility with Windows 8.1?

January 11, 2015 - 04:34 pm

Hello,

I'm planning on purchasing the H3000 plugin from Sweetwater where they have this notice on their page:

"Software Is Not Returnable

Eventide does not allow returns on software, so please contact us if you need any advice about compatibility or version. "

The Compatibility information on the Eventide page for the H3000 says it is compatible Windows XP and Windows 7, but does not mention Windows 8.1.

I understand the no-return policy, but would hate to purchase this and find it not compatible with my Windows 8.1 system; and therefore unusable. I could replace the alternator on my Honda Civic for $350!

Is anyone out there using this plugin on a Windows 8.1 system (or has Eventide tested it to see if it works)? Windows 8.1 can be a pain in the b*** with some software. My UltraChannel plugin works fine so I would assume this would as well but am not sure.

Thanks!