You are here

H3000 Factory Bugs, Glitches, and Issues

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
scottmichaellewis

H3000 Factory Bugs, Glitches, and Issues

June 29, 2019 - 08:16 am

I'm using the H3000 Factory plugin in Logic Pro X 10.4.5 (and Mac OS 10.14.5), and having two issues.

1) The preset menu sometimes refuses to close. I choose a preset and the menu stays open, no matter what I do. I can pull the main window of the plugin away and the menu detaches and stays open. In one instance, it wouldn't close even when I closed the plugin, and I had to remove the plugin from my track just to get the menu out of the way.

2) Projects that use the H3000 have a hard time bouncing, even though they play fine. One project uses one instance of the H3000 and takes 4 or 5 times long than usual to finish bouncing. Another project has perhaps five instances of the H3000 and takes so long to bounce that I have never had the patience to wait. Seems it would be hours, if it completed at all.

Are these known issues? Is there a way to resolve.

Thanks.

tlongabaugh's picture
Eventide Staff
tlongabaugh
July 01, 2019 - 03:49 pm

Hey, we got your email to support and will get back to you with more information there, as well as some things we'll need to investigate the issue.

To get around the bouncing problem (in case you see this prior to the support response), can you try a realtime bounce (File->Bounce->Project or Selection, then select "Realtime" under Mode:).