You are here

H3000 Plugin-New user questions.

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
JCcares

H3000 Plugin-New user questions.

May 23, 2019 - 07:43 am

Hi,

I just installed H#000 to run with Logic.Took me a while due to errors but finally got it working.

While trying out the guitar presets,I found they are great but on some tones I hear a late response .Nothing to do with Latency, but I only get the delayed sound & not the instant I strike the note.Fir example the Longleadping 284 preset ,# 8 Tremelo ,9 Trem Chorus ,27 Subtle Tea.Most other tones are ok.I'm sure there should be an easy fix for this.

Also I wonder if all the presets that came with the pack got loaded or do i need to load it manually?

Awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Eventide Staff
rlehman-borer
May 24, 2019 - 01:26 pm

Each of the presets you listed has effect blocks (Pitch Shift, Delay) that incorporate delay. If you want to reduce the delay time, you can click on the effect block and change the delay setting.

All the presets should be placed by the installer--you shouldn't need to download/install anything separately.

-Ryerson

ChamomileShark
June 08, 2019 - 07:40 am

JCcares wrote:

I only get the delayed sound & not the instant I strike the note.Fir example the Longleadping 284 preset ,# 8 Tremelo ,9 Trem Chorus ,27 Subtle Tea.Most other tones are ok.I'm sure there should be an easy fix for this.

I think you are saying you are not hearing your original signal - only the wet signal which is delayed.

Seems that you have the FX as an insert with it at 100% wet? Or in a send set at 100%?