You are here

H3500 Preset 873 Rich Rhythm

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
danielsfarris

H3500 Preset 873 Rich Rhythm

June 02, 2019 - 07:59 am

I have H3000 Factory *and* an H3500 DFX. I'm sad that this preset is missing from the plugin.

Before I spend my entire evening trying to recreate it in the plug-in, can anyone tell me if it's possible or has already been done by someone? It's a Mod Factory Two preset.

Cheers

DF

Eventide Staff
rlehman-borer
June 04, 2019 - 01:29 pm

Unfortunately we aren't able to provide that preset with the plugin, but you're right that it should be possible to accurately recreate since it's a Mod Factory Two preset.

Ryerson

danielsfarris
June 10, 2019 - 08:59 pm

Can you elaborate on why it's not possible for you to provide it?

I have all the parameters set correctly, but for some reason, I'm unable to get the routing sorted out properly. I can't get it sounding right.

This is really important to me. This preset has featured prominently on a few records I've mixed that have been very successful. If I were able to recreate this preset properly in the plugin, I would be able to sell my H3500, which people keep offering to buy from me, and I would like to sell it to them. But I'm basically holding on to this hardware unit for this *single* preset, and it's bumming me out.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

danielsfarris
June 10, 2019 - 09:01 pm

My email is danielsfarris@gmail.com if anyone wants to help me with this off the forum. I'm willing to pay.