You are here

H910 plugin for Mac questions

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
bgk5150

H910 plugin for Mac questions

September 02, 2016 - 11:24 am

I downloaded the h910 plugin. Did the ilok thing and have content on my Mac. I'm kinda new at this whole plugin thing. Question is, how to I launch the plugin? How do I get the control panel thing (keyboard, rack) to come up.? I believe that I installed it correctly, but when I go to the presets it tells me there's no application to pull it up.!!! Any help will be appreciated.!! Thanks

TLongabaugh's picture
Eventide Staff
TLongabaugh

Hi-

September 02, 2016 - 01:16 pm

Hi-

The H910 plug-in is meant to be used inside of a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), for processing audio. When you launch your DAW, you should be able to select the H910 from the plug-in inserts menu. It will pop up with the Rack and Keyboard views showing. The plug-in won't launch when you click presets in the Mac Finder view - rather, you select them from the preset dropdown in the plug-in itself.

Best,

Tom

bgk5150

H910 plugin

November 26, 2017 - 09:22 am

Hello, I downloaded the new version of High Sierra for my imac and Garageband is telling me that my H910 plugin might need to be updated, etc... Can you help me out on what to do? Thanks, Ben

TLongabaugh's picture
Eventide Staff
TLongabaugh

bgk5150 wrote:

November 27, 2017 - 11:03 am

bgk5150 wrote:

Hello, I downloaded the new version of High Sierra for my imac and Garageband is telling me that my H910 plugin might need to be updated, etc... Can you help me out on what to do? Thanks, Ben

Hi-

Are you using the Native plug-in, or the UAD plug-in?

What is the exact error message? (Please post a screenshot if possible).

bgk5150

I'm not exactly sure.!! I

November 27, 2017 - 09:47 pm

I'm not exactly sure.!! I ordered from sweetwater last year. Here are some pics.

TLongabaugh's picture
Eventide Staff
TLongabaugh

bgk5150 wrote:

November 28, 2017 - 12:00 pm

bgk5150 wrote:

I'm not exactly sure.!! I ordered from sweetwater last year. Here are some pics.

Unless you're running it on a UAD interface, it's Native.

I would download and run the latest installer (https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/8511/installers), and then restart your computer. There is an issue on High Sierra with plug-ins not immediately loading in GarageBand until a restart of the computer, which I suspect this is.