You are here

Can't find the Ultra Pitch Shifter algorithms in the H9000 manual's list

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
brysava's picture
brysava

Can't find the Ultra Pitch Shifter algorithms in the H9000 manual's list

April 28, 2018 - 08:38 am

Hi

I was looking through the list of algorithms in the H9000 manual and could not find the Ultra Shifters. I know that the H9000 is supposed to contain everything from the H8000. Are these missing or did I just not find them in the list. Or maybe they're stil to come? The list in the H9000 manual skips from #5530 to #5709, which is where these are located in the H8000 preset list manual.

Thanks

nickrose's picture
Eventide Staff
nickrose
April 28, 2018 - 08:39 am

Currently the H9000 does not support Ultrashifter, Big Sampler or Custom Scales. There are various technical and operational reasons for this. We may add them at a later date.

brysava's picture
brysava
April 28, 2018 - 08:46 am

Thanks Nick for the clarification. I knew about the sampler and the custom scales from previous posts, but I'll look forward to the Ultra Shifters being added back to the flagship line up, as well as the capability of tap tempo from a foot switch, which is critical to have for live use.

brysava's picture
brysava
April 28, 2018 - 09:03 am

nickrose wrote:

Currently the H9000 does not support Ultrashifter, Big Sampler or Custom Scales. There are various technical and operational reasons for this. We may add them at a later date.

Thanks Nick for the clarification. I knew about the lack of Custom Scales and Sampler from previous posts, so it's at least good to know what not to expect initially. Hoping to see the Ultra Shifters added back to the flagship unit, as well as the important ability to do tap tempo from a footswitch, which is critical for live use.

nickrose's picture
Eventide Staff
nickrose
May 02, 2018 - 09:57 pm

brysava wrote:

as well as the capability of tap tempo from a foot switch, which is critical to have for live use.

I happen to know that they are working on the tap tempo switch ...

brysava's picture
brysava
May 02, 2018 - 10:23 pm

nickrose]</p>
<p>[quote=brysava
wrote:

as well as the capability of tap tempo from a foot switch, which is critical to have for live use.

I happen to know that they are working on the tap tempo switch ...

Thanks Nick for the update!

tmoravan
May 07, 2019 - 08:04 pm

Rather than start a new thread, I'm piggybacking on this similar one.

Any update on UltraShifters?  Also - what is the plan for the PitchTime algorithms?

There's an EZSqueeze, but I was looking for all the stuff in the 36xx block.

thanks.