You are here

GTR 4000 User Defined Scale Program no volume

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

1 post / 0 new
Soulheal

GTR 4000 User Defined Scale Program no volume

August 10, 2016 - 09:55 am

Hi,

When I use the GTR 4000 User Defined Scale Program the level light registers a signal, but i am not getting any volume. It is on bank no.1 program 12.

Somehow the signal seems to be muted. I am sure this is easily fixable. I tried everything i could think of several times, but I'm just not seeing the answer.

As a further addition to this question: The lack of volume with a signal present on the level meter is common to several programs that I have attempted to try out. I don't know what is causing this and I can find no mention of it in the user manual.

Thanks for your help,

Will

As another question, I am wondering if this problem has something to do with having only a mono output or using a quarter inch plug vs. An XLR. The output reading is only on the right channel and i am plugged into the left. Hope this is the right track. It would be soooo disappointing of these programs were unavailable to use. Also, this is happening after I reset to factory settings. I would like to buy a DSP7500 but have no fund a to do so. Mainly because it has midi mapping and the GTR does not.

Thanks for your help!

It appears that i was right. You have to be plugged into/out of channel 1 on the back. I have been using left and right for such a long time and left is usually mono in/out. I knew it was something simple.

Thanks!