You are here

H8000FW integration with DAW

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
dreamatrix

H8000FW integration with DAW

dreamatrix
June 28, 2015 - 04:13 pm

Hi All, I am new to H8000FW and I am using it integrated with my PC DAW via adat optical. Different projects require different routing, program presets and level settings - let's call all those settings together a "scene". Is there a way to recall a whole "scene"? If not what would you suggest as the easiest/fastest way to setup H8000FW with original project in computer?

Tags: 
nickrose's picture
Eventide Staff
nickrose
nickrose
June 29, 2015 - 11:27 am

Probably what you want is "Storing and Loading Setups" (see UM). This in effect allows you to save and restore the entire state of the H8000.

dreamatrix
dreamatrix
June 29, 2015 - 07:26 pm

Thanks for the help.

Often same favorite programs are used in different projects with minimal adjustment so saving each slightly modified version of the program would clutter the program list.
It would be great to have an option to save modified programs with setup as well, without having to save them separately first.
At least to a card if the internal memory isn't sufficient.

Would that be possible?

nickrose's picture
Eventide Staff
nickrose
nickrose
June 29, 2015 - 08:27 pm

Anything is possible, but this is a somewhat mature product which we would not change lightly.