You are here

H9000 session reset - FX chain reset

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pombero's picture
Pombero

H9000 session reset - FX chain reset

Pombero
October 14, 2020 - 04:10 pm

I am having very strange bugs all of the sudden where some effects don't even work, or the levels are way off. I save my sessions on a per track basis, and over time it seems like something broke, or I have messed something up. I don't see a way to clear a session, or to reset an FX chain to a clean default. I have poked around on the forum and Emote as well. Probably I am just missing something obvious, but if anyone knows a way to do this that would be great info. Thanks in advance.

John Baylies's picture
Eventide Staff
Check out my Eventide Gear
John Baylies
John Baylies (My Eventide Gear)
October 15, 2020 - 02:17 pm

the only way to clear a Session is to delete everything in the session, or load one of the default sessions numbered 1001 - 1008.

the only way to clear a FX Chain is to delete everything in the FX Chain, or load one of the default template FX Chains numbered 1601 - 1615.

not sure what to say about the strange bugs though.. check the FX Chain Parameter pages to make sure the I/O levels are all at unity?

Pombero's picture
Pombero
Pombero
October 15, 2020 - 03:37 pm

This is great information, thank you. It have been checking the I/O levels and none of that that has moved. It seems like sending a stereo signal into some of the algorithms is killing the levels. But it is hit or miss and doesn't affect all algorithms. For example if I feed stereo audio into Ultratap the levels drop significantly, but if I switch it to mono then it works fine and the I/O is balanced. I don't remember this ever happening before, so it also could be something on the DAW side, or maybe with my Apollo interface.