You are here

How to use H8000FW without using an Analogue Mixing Desk .

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

1 post / 0 new
onrozr

How to use H8000FW without using an Analogue Mixing Desk .

onrozr
June 11, 2008 - 03:27 pm
Hello to everyone . I am pretty excited about my H8000 purchase this week and get into the Eventide world in touchable way . :) What i am meaning by touchable way is , i was usually using Eventide's as TDM plug-ins with Protools . (H3000, Quadravox etc.) I have a Protools system with Apogee DA16X and AD16X converters . Until now , i never head a analog mixing desk, and i did everything in Protools regarding to that. With my current system , what i wish to do with H8000 is simple. I want to send signal of "any" channel i might choose in Protools to H8000 , and than take the processed signal from H8000 back in to one of the Audio IN channels in Protools . As we all know , we do this with AUX channels in real analog mixing desks , but in case how can i setup a proper system working like with analog mixing desks. Is there a routing way like it ? I just didnt checked my H8000 because it is still on the way , so i thought it can be good to ask your opinions regarding to that matter . thank you all for reading and taking time , and helps in advance o