You are here

Batpack 8000mah with H9 Headache

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
David Clapp

Batpack 8000mah with H9 Headache

April 30, 2019 - 08:46 pm

Hi there, 

I have just bought an H9 and I want to use it with my Batpack 8000mah 9v pedal board power supply, but it wont power up.

I believe the polarity needs reversing and also that the standard 9v connector is a different width than every other pedal I own....

I have no idea what to google, or what the width of the H9 power socket is, so I was wondering if anyone out there has managed to do this and could point me at a reverse polarity lead that would fit the H9.

Always a techincal issue isnt there... (sigh)

Barry

bohan's picture
Eventide Staff
bohan
May 01, 2019 - 05:25 pm

David Clapp wrote:

I have just bought an H9 and I want to use it with my Batpack 8000mah 9v pedal board power supply, but it wont power up.

I believe the polarity needs reversing and also that the standard 9v connector is a different width than every other pedal I own....

I have no idea what to google, or what the width of the H9 power socket is, so I was wondering if anyone out there has managed to do this and could point me at a reverse polarity lead that would fit the H9.

Something like these might help you:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/1SpotCL6--truetone-1-spot-l6-converter

http://www.voodoolab.com/shop/index.php?cPath=22_24_30

nickrose's picture
Eventide Staff
nickrose
May 01, 2019 - 08:59 pm

Sorry Bohan, but I am obliged to say that the use of any non-Eventide power supply may cause damage to the unit that will not be covered by Warranty.

This is because we cannot control what non-Eventide supplies put out, and suggest that you stick with the supplied PSU until the warranty runs out.