You are here

H9 MAX TRANSFER

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
kdoyle2978
Joined: Sep 17 2016
Posts: 5

H9 MAX TRANSFER

January 25, 2019 - 08:41 pm

Hi Eventide Community,

 

I recently sold my H9 MAX Stomp Box on ebay and I want to transfer all my purchased alogorithems to the buyer. I purchased the Stompabox alogorrithems through the Apple Store. Do you have a easy and efficant way to transfer accounts over to the new user? 

Thank you

bohan's picture
Eventide Staff
bohan
Joined: Jan 9 2018
Posts: 394
January 25, 2019 - 10:27 pm

kdoyle2978 wrote:

I recently sold my H9 MAX Stomp Box on ebay and I want to transfer all my purchased alogorithems to the buyer. I purchased the Stompabox alogorrithems through the Apple Store. Do you have a easy and efficant way to transfer accounts over to the new user? 

Is your H9 a Core, Harmonizer, or Max? If it was a Core or a Harmonizer when you first bought it, have you maxed out your H9?

kdoyle2978
Joined: Sep 17 2016
Posts: 5
January 26, 2019 - 02:13 pm

It's the H9 Harmonizer that I Maxed out a few years ago.

gkellum's picture
gkellum
Joined: Mar 2 2011
Posts: 2280
January 26, 2019 - 02:36 pm

kdoyle2978 wrote:

It's the H9 Harmonizer that I Maxed out a few years ago.

Well, after you max out an H9, it remains a Max even when registered to a new user.  So, just deregister the H9 from your account before you send it to the new owner, and he'll have no problem registering it to his own account and using it as a Max.

kdoyle2978
Joined: Sep 17 2016
Posts: 5
January 26, 2019 - 03:08 pm

Sounds Good,

 

Could you go over the approirate steps in order to deregister and register the H9 for my records.

 

Thank you

camn
Joined: Sep 19 2016
Posts: 286
January 26, 2019 - 06:25 pm

It's a choice in H9 control.
I've attached a screenshot.

Attachment
kdoyle2978
Joined: Sep 17 2016
Posts: 5
January 26, 2019 - 09:40 pm

Great,

Thank you very much!

yes

kdoyle2978
Joined: Sep 17 2016
Posts: 5
January 27, 2019 - 01:20 am

I had another question regarding all the algorithms I purchased. I would like to transfer the algorithms to the new Eventide customer.

bohan's picture
Eventide Staff
bohan
Joined: Jan 9 2018
Posts: 394
January 27, 2019 - 08:11 am

kdoyle2978 wrote:

I had another question regarding all the algorithms I purchased. I would like to transfer the algorithms to the new Eventide customer.

Since the unit is already a Max, after registering it with his new Eventide account, he will get all algorithms.

gkellum's picture
gkellum
Joined: Mar 2 2011
Posts: 2280
January 27, 2019 - 09:51 am

kdoyle2978 wrote:

I had another question regarding all the algorithms I purchased. I would like to transfer the algorithms to the new Eventide customer.

Also, algorithm purchases aren't transferable.  If you sell your iPhone or Android phone to someone, you can't transfer all the apps you've purchased to them, and algorithm purchases are just an in app purchase.  So, the same rules apply.

benriddell
Joined: Jul 3 2016
Posts: 11
January 27, 2019 - 04:47 pm

gkellum wrote:

kdoyle2978 wrote:

I had another question regarding all the algorithms I purchased. I would like to transfer the algorithms to the new Eventide customer.

Also, algorithm purchases aren't transferable.  If you sell your iPhone or Android phone to someone, you can't transfer all the apps you've purchased to them, and algorithm purchases are just an in app purchase.  So, the same rules apply.

Eventide team

This type of question has come up several times on this forum. Would it not be easier to re-write the section in the H9 manual (or add a chart) expicitly stating what happens to the algorithms when you deactivate your account or sell your pedal on? 

gkellum's picture
gkellum
Joined: Mar 2 2011
Posts: 2280
January 27, 2019 - 05:08 pm

benriddell wrote:

Eventide team

This type of question has come up several times on this forum. Would it not be easier to re-write the section in the H9 manual (or add a chart) expicitly stating what happens to the algorithms when you deactivate your account or sell your pedal on? 

Yeah, that's a good suggestion. It should be in the manual and on the FAQ page.

mdorren
Joined: Mar 12 2016
Posts: 3
March 19, 2019 - 10:25 am

Hi.  Unfortunately, I shipped my H9 Max before I could Unregister it. So doing it from the H9 edit program will not work.  Is their another way that I can do this aside from having my buyer send it back to me?

thx

 

P.S. - I missed my H9 so much that within a week, I bought another H9 core... <sheesh>

bohan's picture
Eventide Staff
bohan
Joined: Jan 9 2018
Posts: 394
March 19, 2019 - 03:29 pm

mdorren wrote:

Hi.  Unfortunately, I shipped my H9 Max before I could Unregister it. So doing it from the H9 edit program will not work.  Is their another way that I can do this aside from having my buyer send it back to me?

P.S. - I missed my H9 so much that within a week, I bought another H9 core... <sheesh>

Email support@eventide.com your account name and serial number that you'd like to deregister