You are here

New 2019 algorithm release?

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
mjahoger
Joined: Sep 20 2018
Posts: 33

New 2019 algorithm release?

June 11, 2019 - 07:56 am

Now that the H9000 has been released, can we expect Eventide to start releasing two new H9 algorithms a year again, starting with the next Summer NAMM? I so hope they will be releasing a 6 or 8 tap delay with control over the panning, modulation and diffusion for each tap individually. Several other manufacturers (Line6, Boss, Fractal) already have such tapped delays included in their pedals, it only seems logical Eventide will release a similar algorithm. Surely, it shouldn't take too much work to tweak the ultratap algorithm and make it a 6 or 8 tap delay with control over the various parameters?

llemtt
Joined: Oct 14 2011
Posts: 49
June 11, 2019 - 08:20 am

+1

mustafaicil
Joined: Feb 10 2018
Posts: 45
June 11, 2019 - 01:59 pm

I would love to have a delay algorithm where Delay A goes into Delay B as with two separate delay pedals connected in serial.

mjahoger
Joined: Sep 20 2018
Posts: 33
June 12, 2019 - 03:33 am
mustafaicil wrote:

I would love to have a delay algorithm where Delay A goes into Delay B as with two separate delay pedals connected in serial.

You can already have a mono series delay by putting a patch cable from output A into input B. Alternatively, the delays in the Filterpong and SpaceTime algorithms have series delays.

mustafaicil
Joined: Feb 10 2018
Posts: 45
June 12, 2019 - 08:50 am

mjahoger wrote:
mustafaicil wrote:

I would love to have a delay algorithm where Delay A goes into Delay B as with two separate delay pedals connected in serial.

You can already have a mono series delay by putting a patch cable from output A into input B. Alternatively, the delays in the Filterpong and SpaceTime algorithms have series delays.

Using a patch cable, you cannot use different delay settings for each. So not a very preferred solution. Plus that affects every algorithm used. I have not tried Filterpong and Space in that manner. I will check them again.

Mcinmusic
Joined: May 10 2019
Posts: 2
June 12, 2019 - 07:48 pm

heck yes.

marcusm750's picture
marcusm750
Joined: Sep 26 2012
Posts: 63
June 14, 2019 - 03:57 pm

mjahoger wrote:

I so hope they will be releasing a 6 or 8 tap delay with control over the panning, modulation and diffusion for each tap individually. Several other manufacturers (Line6, Boss, Fractal) already have such tapped delays included in their pedals, it only seems logical Eventide will release a similar algorithm. Surely, it shouldn't take too much work to tweak the ultratap algorithm and make it a 6 or 8 tap delay with control over the various parameters?

Like I said, that would be a fantastic addition to the H9!

https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/forum/stompboxes/circular-pannin...

mjahoger
Joined: Sep 20 2018
Posts: 33
June 26, 2019 - 07:09 am

It seems were are getting a harmonic trem instead...

Bodde's picture
Bodde
Joined: Oct 26 2014
Posts: 245
June 30, 2019 - 01:43 pm

No idea what it does exactly after watching the trailer. But I like the video. Sounds like a fast square tremelo. Hope it retriggers at the next attack instead of having to use switch like the Harpegiator.

I don't use the last synth algo much but I am curious about this new algo.

Yes a new 8 tap delay algo would be nice for the next thing.

audiolap
Joined: May 4 2019
Posts: 1
July 12, 2019 - 02:25 pm

Bit crusher!!!!

O2LAMJU
Joined: Jun 21 2018
Posts: 24
July 18, 2019 - 10:29 am

and the name iiis... "Harmadillo" i'm gonna test it :D

natey878
Joined: Feb 15 2017
Posts: 1
July 25, 2019 - 02:33 pm

I'm new here just bought a H9 Max, and wondering if the Tverb will be avalible for th H9 max