You are here

New H9 Version Number for HotSawz algorithm - 5.6.0[0]

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
h9controller's picture
Eventide Staff
h9controller

New H9 Version Number for HotSawz algorithm - 5.6.0[0]

(Eventide Staff)
November 08, 2018 - 12:42 pm

Hi All,

We've updated the latest production version number for the release of the HotSawz algorithm to 5.6.0[0].  This version is identical to the previously released version, 5.4.2[1] in every way.  We made a mistake indexing the version number and we're sorry for any confusion this may cause.

Just for clarification, this is the version/build that get's installed on to your H9 from the "Update Stompbox's Software" tab via the H9 Control app under Pedal Settings.  This is NOT the version number of the H9 Control app.

The previously released version, 5.4.2[1] will no longer available.

Again, we apologize if this creates any confusion.   Please feel free to reply on this thread if there are any concerns or questions, and thanks for checking out the new algorithm!

Send2george2
November 09, 2018 - 02:04 am
h9controller wrote:

Hi All,

We've updated the latest production version number for the release of the HotSawz algorithm to 5.6.0[0].  This version is identical to the previously released version, 5.4.2[1] in every way.  We made a mistake indexing the version number and we're sorry for any confusion this may cause.

Just for clarification, this is the version/build that get's installed on to your H9 from the "Update Stompbox's Software" tab via the H9 Control app under Pedal Settings.  This is NOT the version number of the H9 Control app.

The previously released version, 5.4.2[1] will no longer available.

Again, we apologize if this creates any confusion.   Please feel free to reply on this thread if there are any concerns or questions, and thanks for checking out the new algorithm!

Hi team, is 5.6.0 in the direct updater also? I’ve been having iPad bt issues and tried direct via my Mac air last night. Could only see historical files including the last one, 5.4.2(1).

h9controller's picture
Eventide Staff
h9controller
November 15, 2018 - 01:37 pm

Send2george2 wrote:

Hi team, is 5.6.0 in the direct updater also? I’ve been having iPad bt issues and tried direct via my Mac air last night. Could only see historical files including the last one, 5.4.2(1).

Yes, version 5.6.0[0] is now available on the Direct Updater.