You are here

PROBLEMS UPDATING TO 5.8.2

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
davydgarcya

PROBLEMS UPDATING TO 5.8.2

September 05, 2019 - 03:54 pm

Hello,

I´m trying to update my fully working H9 to 5.82 without success. Every time starts the process "preparing for update", and it stucks in the cleaning required space in the stompbox´s flash for the update". The stompbox displays nothing but a blue light on and sometimes a letter (A or B in other times) and after five or six minutes the display sometimes turns off and I get the same message every time from the H9 control "communication error! an error ocurred while communicating...the stompbox is not responding"

I have tried from Ipad, Iphone, directly with the usb cable from a computer...the same every time. I´ve had the 5.8.1 and I have been able to put back the 5.6 succesfully (sometimes this workaround has been working for me when I had this problem in the past) but this time is not working.

Other than that the pedal is working perfectly, can you help me?

thanks in Advance

Davo.

Tags: 
davydgarcya
September 06, 2019 - 05:07 am

Ok, with the direct updater it has worked. But with the h9 app there was no way at all....thanks.