You are here

Timefactor - US-EU Versions? 115V-230V?

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
diegoarts

Timefactor - US-EU Versions? 115V-230V?

February 19, 2008 - 03:35 am

Hi, i'm from Germany and my brother got me a timefactor from the US for birthday (great guy!). But now i'm a bit worried - i heard, there are different versions, i.e. 115V for US and 230V for europe!? does this mean, that i need a step-down converter or isn't it just a case with the power supply. I thought, i just need to get the european power supply, but i wanted to check this first here. If a EU-power supply would do, where can i get it?! the new website is great, but i didn't find a "where to get" or a list of dealers. btw - i'm located near munich! please help - i still couldn't test the unit! and i'm burning for it! thanks

achaput's picture
Eventide Staff
achaput
February 19, 2008 - 12:26 pm

Hi diegoarts,

What a cool brother you have! Don't worry, your TimeFactor will work in Europe. You can purchase international power supplies for Eventide Stompboxes at our web store located here:

http://eventidestore.com/powersupplies1.html

-Alan 

diegoarts
February 25, 2008 - 03:27 am

Hey Alan, thank you very much, what great news! and what a mole am i not to see the store button?! ;-) ...btw - you're right - my brother IS cool! :-) thanks, greetings diego