You are here

Will my settings change when upgrading from 2.00b7 to 2.02b4 ??

Login to Post to Forums

You must be logged in to the Eventide website in order to post to our forums. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You may also reset your password.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Andy S

Will my settings change when upgrading from 2.00b7 to 2.02b4 ??

Andy S
May 13, 2008 - 02:49 pm

Hello, when i upgraded from version one to beta 2.00 my saved patches sounded quite different and I had to go in and adjust the mix and filter on just about every saved setting. Took quite a bit of time.

When I upgrade from 2.00 to 2.02 can I assume this wont be the case since there have no changes in the mix and filter parameters........? Or will i have to re-do everything again ? Could someone chime in and let me know...........I was thinking if upgrading but I have a bunch of gigs this weekend.......so maybe I'll wait if it will alter my saves ( that I have dialed in perfectly right now ) .......
achaput's picture
Eventide Staff
achaput
achaput
May 13, 2008 - 03:23 pm

The changes in the newest TimeFactor Beta release are less sound-altering than in the previous Beta release. However it is still recommended that you back up your sounds before updating (Use the PRESETS choice when dumping sounds) and that you do not update right before a gig.