- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor buttons not working when output cable is connected! Reply To: Pitchfactor buttons not working when output cable is connected!

Looking on your forum, another person had the exact same fault.

dragdromerin posted on 09-14-2011 9:56 AM

Hello there,

i have a serious problem with my timefactor,

I have the device some months,and suddenly the problem started.

when the pedal is on power and the jack from the guitar goes in the input of the pedal, the pedal works normal, i mean the 3 switches work well the pedal works, up banks and the presets change,

but when i put the other jack from the amplifier(or any jack i have, or any jack from another pedal) in the output position (mono or stereo,it does not matter) , the pedal 3 switch buttons stop to work normally, i push them and they work whenever they want top work,

the same think happen when i put the aux switch in the devise( my 3 switch digitech fs300 footsitch) .the pedal dont work properly, the same think happens,

only when i put the cables in these two positions (the output (mono and stereo) and the aux switch position. the pedal dont work,something is happening,,i can not imagine what..!!maybe static electricity ,what can i say ,, ;( i dont know!!! i am not an engineer!

Please can you help me,,!!!

i have serious problem due to live gigs,

i spend a fortune on this eventide device and know i dont know what to do,

should i send it to you..? in order to check it,.?

i am in greece and there is no service here,

the device i bought it from an authorized eventide usa store ,new in the box.

[collapse]

On 22 July 2012 14:03, Elliot Leonard Price <> wrote:

Correction, problem is limited to the output socket, either one. When a cable is plugged into the output socket the buttons stop working.

Cheers

On 22 July 2012 14:00, Elliot Leonard Price <> wrote:

All my foot switches on my pitch factor have become faulty at one. They seem to work when no cables are plugged in, but any guitar cable plugged into the input or outputs seem to gak it up, and it becomes very unresponsive.

I only purchased this around a year ago, can you help?

Cheers

Elliot

[/collapse]