- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount Midi Desktop Controller AND Midi Understanding Questions Reply To: Midi Desktop Controller AND Midi Understanding Questions

wilkinsi
Participant

I actually use my Eventide Space to control parameters of the Eclipse. The "External" controllers are global, however, you would still need to assign each controller to a Hot Key or Parameter within each program. I understand it can be frustrating in the time you need to do it, but you may not always want every Hot Key to be controlled by an external MIDI controller on every program. Its possible you may want to control certain parameters via either the expression pedal jacks or the value of another parameter. All that said, a MIDI map or template fixing every knob on my Space to EXT#1 through to EXT#9 and assigning them to Hot Keys #1 to #9 would be quite handy. Even better would be either an EVE/NET that works with the Eclipse, allowing you to see which parameter you are adjusting, or otherwise, a MIDI/PC software that does the same job.