Reply To:

Home Forums Reply To:

wedelich
Eventide Staff

Hi Siriusbliss,

In reference to:

siriusbliss:

Quadravox –

Set a new key using the learn button – save the preset, and the key is NOT remembered when recalling the preset, or even throttling the CV footpedal!

This was a specific bug that was actually fixed in V3.5.  Can you verify that you are running V3.5?  Also are you using presets orginally made in V2.3 or V3?  These may not be compatible with V3.5.    I cannot replicate the erroneous behavior on my end, as my presets seem to save correctly when changed with LEARN.  Perhaps you've stumbled upon a series of events that still cause the bug?  To be certain, I need you to give me a detailed procedure starting with a factory preset that exibits this bug. 

siriusbliss:

Also, didn't the learn button ALSO learn the chord at one time?  I would like to hold a simple 3-note Dmin. chord, and have it learn Dmin rather than just change i.e. GMaj to DMaj.  I realize that there a lot more modes and scales now, but I would like the presets to ALSO learn the actual chord.

No, it didn't ever learn chords, it just learns key from the root notes.  I'll put chord learning in as a feature request, though.  

Show More...

siriusbliss:

Synthenizer –

I've tried two custom presets, and CANNOT get the synth to track the guitar all the time.  Sometimes it seems that the filter (or something) overpowers the synth to the point that I'm only able to hear guitar.

Can you narrow down what's not tracking?  Please remember that this is a monophonic effect, more than 1 note played at a time might have unpredictable results. 

siriusbliss:

On some of the patches, it seems that the A/B mix is not even in volume output.

On the algos using A..B..C..D… it seems that the C and D do nothing (or are very weak in volume compared to A..B).

I'm not sure what you mean here.  Can you be more specific?  I assume you're talking about Quadravox again, so just in case, here is some pertinent inforamtion about that algorithm:

The A..B..C..D function on the Delay B knob spaces the differing voices out in the span of time determined by the Delay A knob, which sets how much delay there is before the D voice is sounded.  In addtition, each voice can be turned off.  

Thanks for testing!

Show Less...