- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes The new HotSawz algorithm is available for the H9 now! Reply To: The new HotSawz algorithm is available for the H9 now!

aweistrop
gkellum wrote:

aweistrop wrote:
I was able to update Control and the software. Hotsawz appears, the preset name loads into the H9 everything looks good, but when I click on the first preset, I get clean guitar tone and just a low frequency hum. None of the presets in the Hotsawz algorithm, when I clicked them, have anything other than a somewhat compressed clean tone and maybe a hum in the background. I have that problem with at least one of the other algorithms that are only found on the H9. I don’t remember which right now, I think the pitchfuzz. The family is sleeping or I’d check. All of the Factor ones work and sound great. Any ideas?

Could you do a System Settings reset on your H9?  Sometimes after you update the software on an H9, it’s system settings get messed up, and this can in some cases cause problems like what you are describing.  

You can do a system settings reset by powering on your H9 with the right footswitch and the HotKnob switch pressed (the knob in the upper left hand corner of the H9).  This will reset your system settings but it won’t affect your presets.

I am not sure if it was the systems setting reset or the 5.6 software update but its working and its AWESOME.  Thank you SO much!