- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes ModFactor – Q-wah settings for emulating Q-tron or other AutoFilter pedals Reply To: ModFactor – Q-wah settings for emulating Q-tron or other AutoFilter pedals

Bodde
Participant
bobritsky wrote:

Hello world!

I have ModFactor that I’m pretty happy with. Only thing is missing for me – I cannot get descent AutoFilter sound based on attack of my playing.

Like Q-tron or other pedals.

Problem is that decay time of effect is tooooooo long with any Sensitivity setting. I’d like to make it less. Is there a way to do it?

My settings closest to what I want – BASS WAH, ENVELOPE, SENSE depending on instrument – somwhere in the middle. It quacks good but rolls back to bottom very slow.

To be honest I think the autowah and filter algos in the H9 can be improved a lot. I have tried it many times but I can’t get really good envelope filters sound out of it. Especially not for bass. Since I have my H9 I already bought two other envelope pedals that are much better for what I want.

I hope someday Eventide will make a really great envelope filter algo for the H9.