- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount What is in the H9000’s Guts and where’s it all maybe going in the Future Reply To: What is in the H9000’s Guts and where’s it all maybe going in the Future

John Baylies
Participant

Glad you're enjoying the beta! I can't speak about the hardware specs or C++, but Gen is coming along swimmingly.

Here's a preview of a Session that includes a Gen LFO algorithm that I put together: https://youtu.be/XI_-Yes6ERw The Gen LFO is run by a phasor in a Max for Live device, so it's synced to Ableton's transport, and it outputs four audio-rate LFOs that modulate amplitudes and filter frequencies in another algorithm I put together in Vsig3. This will be the basis of a tutorial that will be released sometime next year.

There are quite a few modules in Vsig3 that allow audio-rate control of some parameters, and linking those parameters to Gen LFOs that can sync to a DAW's transport is super interesting to me, since making LFOs in Gen is way easier than making LFOs in Vsig3, and Vsig3 features excellent modules that I have no desire to reverse-engineer in Gen.