- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Power draw & routing Reply To: H90 Power draw & routing

Eventide Staff

Hi philh0954,

Strymon doesn’t sell a current doubler cable, so I would go with the Voodoo Lab/Vertex combination of products. Together they will allow you to power the H90 from your Zuma. The problem with the Strymon adapter is that it’s female on one side, so it would only work for a pedal that only needs the power from ONE outlet and in conjunction with one of their barrel cables. That’s not the case with the H90. Hope that clarifies things for you.