Why a Writer is Needed for Wikipedia

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Why a Writer is Needed for Wikipedia

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      joycelee
      Participant

Wikipedia is a great resource for anyone who is looking to gain knowledge on a variety of topics. Which makes it a great way to spread information quickly and easily. However, for Wikipedia to be a reliable source of knowledge, it needs a team of writers who are dedicated to ensuring that the information provided is accurate and up to date. Professional Wikipedia Writers are needed to ensure that the articles are professional, well-researched, and free from bias. They also help make sure that the information provided is accurate. Writers can help to ensure that the articles are easy to understand and that all sources are properly cited. Additionally, writers can help to ensure that the articles are not just one-sided but present a balanced view of the topic. Writers also help to keep Wikipedia organized and make sure that the articles are formatted correctly and free from grammar and spelling errors. In short, writers are essential to making sure that Wikipedia is a reliable and trustworthy source of information.

PRSGUY513
      Participant

The only problem is it would completely undermine the whole idea of a Wiki. I agree that Wikipedia is mostly a trash heap of bad information. There used to be a thing that you’re referring. It was called an Encyclopedia. They were a collection of books that a group of people wrote, were checked for accuracy, printed and published. Then people would spend a reasonably large amount of money to obtain. Unfortunately in todays present state of hyper political and ideological idiocy I’m not sure an unbiased project could be established and definitely not for free. This is why the younger generations need to get their heads out of their butt and read real books (mostly on accurate history) and combine that with true individual life experience to get a handle on reality and begin to restore accuracy in thinking and building a proper civilization.

I’m just glad I was born and grew up mostly before the age of the internet. We had no choice but to get and want a proper education. Otherwise we would suffer the consequences of being a loser. There were no bailouts and no blaming our predicament on silly things like is perpetuated today. The truth is people can only go so long before their folly is forced to be reckoned with and that usually means much suffering.

coirbidh_99
      Participant

Sir, this is an Arby’s.

brockstar
      Participant

Sir, this is an Arby’s.

I’ll take 6 buffalo chicken sliders please.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Forget Wikipedia. Just go straight to the source:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/timeline/

brock
      Participant

A professional writer needs to update this. to include the H90:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eventide,_Inc

apalazzolo
      Participant

I’ll take CURRENT EVENTS for $200, Alex.

brock
      Participant

I’ll take CURRENT EVENTS for $200, Alex.

THIS TRENDING 2022 DEVICE EXHIBITS THE COMPRESSION QUALITIES OF DARK ENERGY.

apalazzolo
      Participant

Wait!  What was the question again?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.