You can upgrade an H9 Harmonizer or H9 Core to an H9 Max by purchasing algorithms via the store in the H9 Control app. With H9 Max, you get 49 effect algorithms and over 500 presets. It also includes all future algorithm releases at no additional cost. Upgrade now and hear what you're missing!
H9 - Purchase 20 Algorithms to MaxOut
H9 Core - Purchase 30 Algorithms are required
Once you purchase the required number of algorithms, your unit will automatically Maxout.
- All past algorithm purchases count towards your upgrade.
- If you have already purchased the required number of algorithms your upgrade is ready. To activate, go to H9 Control > Settings > Restore Purchases.
- Free and pre-installed algorithms DO NOT count toward your upgrade total.
- The MaxOut option can only be used once - it's a one time deal. If you MaxOut and subsequently sell your H9 Max, you will not be able to MaxOut another standard H9 or H9 Core.
Instructions to MaxOut your H9 / H9 Core
Launch the H9 Control app. Make sure to update to the latest version to ensure you have access to every available algorithm.
Go to the STORE tab in H9 Control to find out how many algorithms you need to purchase to MaxOut.
Purchase algorithms until you MaxOut. Click on any Stompbox Collection, select an algorithm, and then press Buy. Please note that you can only purchase (1) algorithm at a time with H9 Control on iOS.
Multiple H9 Devices
You can share effect algorithms with up to 5 devices registered to you. The good news is you only need to upgrade one device. The better news is you pay the lower price if you have both an H9 and H9 CORE. (In this instance, your H9 would be upgraded.)
Transferability of Algorithms
Any algorithms that you purchase are assigned to your Eventide.com account and are yours forever. When you MaxOut and H9 or H9 Core, the unit will forever remain an H9 Max. That means that if you sell your H9 Max, all the Max algorithms go along to the new owner.
- Installing Updates and New Algorithms on your H9
- If you MaxOut and are not able to view all the algorithms, please make sure to update the your pedal's software H9 Control > Pedal > Update Stompbox's Software