For over 50 years, Eventide has been at the forefront of audio technology, designing and building top-of-the-line audio recording and sound processing equipment. The products have evolved to span a broad multimedia industry from helping creative artists make cutting edge music to providing state-of-the-art multimedia mission critical logging systems to protect the public at large. We value passion, creativity, and the desire to learn. We are usually looking for experienced people who are capable of working independently. The teams are small and the projects are challenging.
Benefits of Working for Eventide
Fast-paced, small team, high impact environment
Insurance benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ matching
Flexible hours and telecommuting part-time
Complimentary gourmet coffee, beverages and snacks
Dog friendly offices & a casual dress code
Electronics Technician, Mid-Level
Eventide has a proud 50-year history of delivering world-class audio processing gear to the music, broadcast and film industries. We’re seeking a dedicated, experienced electronics technician to support our products and customers. Qualified applicants must have experience troubleshooting complex analog and digital circuitry in a manufacturing environment. The position requires exceptional debugging and troubleshooting skills and attention to detail. This is a full-time position working out of our office in Little Ferry, NJ. Local candidates only.
- Perform test procedures using automated test equipment
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot and repair production failures
- Perform root-cause analysis and document findings
- Troubleshoot and repair customer returns
- Maintain test stations and test equipment, install software upgrades as required
- Perform other technical tasks as assigned
- Two to three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- AAS ET or equivalent education required
- Proactive and able to work independently in a hands-on, fast-paced environment
- Experience analyzing and repairing complex circuit boards to the component level.
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics and bills of materials
- Hands on experience with solder rework stations for through-hole and SMT devices (i.e. soldering iron, hot air, solder wave machine, IR rework station). Soldering Certification a plus
- Experience using basic test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters and function generators. Familiarity with spectrum analyzers and audio analyzers a plus.
- Experience using Windows PCs and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel)
Nature of Work
Monday thru Friday, 40 hour(s) per week.
Eventide is looking for talented individuals to work ~20-30 hrs/week in a paid in-person internship based in Little Ferry, NJ. Must be reliable, reasonable, hardworking, and curious. Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to helping with marketing, user support, and working with Richard & Tony on miscellaneous tasks.
Social Media Internship
Eventide seeks a paid Social Media Intern to work closely with our Marketing Team in the following responsibilities:
– Assist with the design & execution of social media posts
– Engage with customers across various social platforms and forums
– Assist with the collection and documentation of campaign statistics
– Edit & curate digestible content/copy optimized for individual social platforms
– Proofread materials for clarity, grammar, and spelling
– Support the marketing team in various administrative tasks
The preferred candidate should have:
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Experience in photo & video editing
– Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Threads, Twitter(X), LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube
– Keen interest in the Music/Recording space
– Podcast experience a plus
Hybrid position – mostly remote, but local candidates preferred for 1-2 in-person days each week.
Junior System Administrator
Eventide Inc. is looking for a sharp, self-motivated Junior System Administrator to join our team!
Our Junior System Administrator is an entry-level position with a strong opportunity for advancement. The Junior System Administrator will provide the primary day-to-day support for end users in maintaining workstations and interacting with our networks and software.
For over 50 years, Eventide has been in the forefront of audio technology – designing and building top-of-the-line audio recording and sound processing equipment. The products have evolved to span a broad multimedia industry from helping creative artists make cutting edge music to providing state-of-the-art multimedia mission critical logging systems to protect the public at large.
We are a small, highly collaborative team, and we put the person before the resume. That means both getting the job done right and being someone we want to work with every day. Maybe you are fresh to the IT field, or maybe you have been managing networks for a few years. Either way, if you love technology and solving problems, we want to talk with you about coming on board.
The role is full-time. You will be on site at our offices in Little Ferry, NJ at least 80%.
Pay rate is $40,000-$50,000 per year, depending on skill level and experience.
• Provide timely technical and desktop support for end users.
• Set up workstations for new users and upgrade systems as needed.
• Respond to Helpdesk tickets and manage Helpdesk queue.
• Work with end users to solve existing problems.
• Troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 & 11, Active Directory, DNS and IP networking.
• Strong knowledge of Windows 10 including baseline security policies.
• Experience supporting Windows-based workstations and servers.
• Experience with Azure AD and Microsoft 365.
• Experience with Cisco switches and firewalls.
• Must be able to prioritize work and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Responsible, proactive, great interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in these areas would be nice:
• VMware environment
• Mac desktop support
• Scripting language, preferably PowerShell
• Compliancy (HIPAA, ISO, NIST, FedRAMP, etc…)
• Atlassian (JIRA, Bit Bucket, Confluence)
• Health, Dental, Vision and 401k with company match
• Flexible hours and partial WFH
• Room to grow professionally.
• Creative company culture and casual dress code
• Snacks and free gourmet coffee
Eventide Inc. is looking for an Office Assistant.For over 50 years, Eventide has been at the forefront of audio technology, designing and building top-of-the-line audio recording and sound processing equipment. The products have evolved to span a broad multimedia industry from helping creative artists make cutting edge music to providing state-of-the-art multimedia mission critical logging systems to protect the public at large. We value passion, creativity, and the desire to learn. We are looking for experienced people who are capable of working independently. The teams are small and the projects are challenging.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing customer orders and returns
- Customer support via phone and email
- Administrative support for office, finance and leadership
- Correspondence with vendors
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills including a strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new tasks and procedures
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
Some of the benefits of working for Eventide:
- Fast paced, small team, high impact environment with limited bureaucracy
- Health, Dental, 401k w/ matching
- Company events
- Free coffee, tea, water, snacks
Eventide Inc. endeavors to make www.eventideaudio.com and www.eventidecommunications.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Brian Haberman, EEO Coordinator at (201) 641-1200, or firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Eventide Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
To enable us to meet government reporting requlations and maintain an Affirmative Action Plan, Eventide Inc requests that you complete this personal data form along with this Voluntary Self-Identification of Disablility. Information will be used solely for government reporting perposes and will be detached and kept separate from your file. Any information that you choose to provide will not be considered by Eventide Inc. for employment purposes and will be treated as personal and confidential. Your voluntary cooperation is appreciated.
Please use the form below to send us your cover letter & resume for any current and future positions we may have.