Eventide Artist Program
To be considered as an Eventide Artist you need to be either an established professional in your field or doing something with our products that is unique or otherwise inspiring.
Please note that Eventide does not pay artists/musicians to use our products. Our Artist endorsement/sponsorship program offers moderate discounts on our pedals, rack hardware and plug-ins for artists who want to help promote our brand. We get many requests daily so please allow up to 14 days to hear back from us. Thanks!
Eventide Artist Application
Here is a list of some of the considerations for most endorsements. Before applying you want to make sure that at least a few of these criteria are applicable to your current situation:
- You are currently using our products
- Considerable presence on social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Television, studio, movie and video credits
- Participation in high visibility tours
- Other gear and/or brand endorsements
Please provide as much relevant information as you can in the form below. You may also upload your EPK.