TimeFactor now gives you the ability to name your Presets. When you load a
new Preset in Bank Mode, the entire Preset name will scroll once. Then the
Bank/Preset number will be displayed, followed by the first 4-6 letters of the
To Edit the Preset Name:Show More...
-After entering Save Mode, press the Right Footswitch and the first
character of the Preset Name will flash. Turning the Encoder will change this
character. The available character set is 'A-Z','a-z', '0-9'.
– The Left and Right Footswitch LEDs will be flashing green, to show that
TimeFactor is in Save Mode and that these switches can be used to navigate
between edit fields.
– Use the Left and Right Footswitches to traverse the display, selecting a
field to be edited by the Encoder. (The active field for editing is always
flashing.) Repeated pressing of the Right or Left Footswitch will traverse
through the name field one character at a time, flashing the selected
– The cursor will “wrap around the display,” ie Pressing the Left Footswitch
will move the edit field to the left by one character at a time until it gets
to the first character. Pressing the Left Footswitch from here will jump to the
last character of the Preset Name.
– A phantom space is always present at the end of the name to allow
characters to be added past the end. This cannot be deleted but will be removed
-When you are finished naming, either press and hold the Encoder Button to
save the Preset, or press the Middle Footswitch to exit without saving.
Special Footswitch Presses/Shortcuts for Naming Presets:
1. Press and hold Left Footswitch to DELETE the current flashing character.
2. Press and hold Right Footswitch to INSERT a character before the current