- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Minor Issue with Preset Names Display During Save on PF Only Reply To: Minor Issue with Preset Names Display During Save on PF Only

timothyhill

Wanted to add that when I renamed "Storyteller", I did so by changing, then deleting characters, so the most I ever had entered at once was 11. I changed the "S" to "D", then "t" to "e", and so on, until I had "Detuneeller", then I deleted characters starting with the 2nd "e", "l", and so on until I had "Detuner". At this point there was no trailing space and I could not change the "r" to anything other than "r". I then completed the save operation and the name appeared correctly. I could not repeat this, though, on this preset. Additional saves with this preset went as expected.

I wonder if this is somehow related to the issue Rabiddiabetic reported where the Learn function doesn't always display the new key, although at least in my case the key is actually changed. It's like the display isn't refreshing under certain circumstances. Just a thought…