- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes usb cable Reply To: usb cable


Just about anywhere computer accessories are sold. Type A to Type B connectors, just like most printers, scanners, etc. If you have a USB printer, etc., you can use the same cable, since you won't have to leave the pedal connected very long. Wouldn't have to buy another cable, either.