- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes timefactor noise Reply To: timefactor noise

aothling

That is my YouTube video. I've been in contact with an Eventide rep and it hasn't been all that helpful.

I have done a ton of troubleshooting on this issue, and I know that the problem lies within the pedal. I've tried different amps (running mono and stereo), NO amps (direct into my computer interface), different guitars, NO guitars (as seen in the video), and with and without a buffered pedal in front of it. None of these things help/changes the problem at all.

I don't know if it's related, but this seems to have started happening soon after I upgraded to the newest firmware.

I know that someone is going to tell me to try it in the effects loop of my amp (which is what the Eventide rep told me too), but if this pedal is only going to work in a loop and not in front of my amp, then I will be selling it to buy something else. It won't work in my setup that way.

Basically I'm trying to figure out if this problem can be fixed if I send it in, or if this is just the way the pedal is. I know it wasn't this noisy before. Any comments from Eventide or anyone else? I know for a fact that there are other people on this forum and other forums (TGP) and on YouTube experiencing this same issue.