- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9: possible radio static bug, new software and headphone use… Reply To: H9: possible radio static bug, new software and headphone use…

gkellum
Participant

Mat Conboy:

I seem to have lost my 'Radio Static' in the Radio Static  Dynaverb algorithm. Is it possible some algorithms have bugs? 

A bug is always a possibility.  But when you say you lost your 'Radio Static' in the Radio Static  Dynaverb algorithm, what do you mean by that?  You mean that preset sounds different on your H9 that it did on Space, or do you mean that preset sounds different now on your H9 than it did just a short while ago?

Mat Conboy:

Can the factory settings be restored somehow?

If you power up the H9 with the big knob and the right footswitch pressed, that will restore your factory settings including all of the factory presets.

Mat Conboy:

In saying that I tried to reset my H9 with new software and actually deleted the most recent update my unit came with (5) to 4.4.6(1). When will Eventide release the newer software to be downloaded from H9 Control?

We're planning on making a new H9 release for all H9 users when the next algorithm for the H9 is ready, and that is going to be pretty soon.  In the meanwhile if you want to get the software for your Core back to what it was, write support@eventide.com and they'll help you out.