- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes MODFACTOR – two effects in series – hardware problem? updateable? Reply To: MODFACTOR – two effects in series – hardware problem? updateable?

diegoarts

Hi, right, i wouldn't like to change the whole architecture myself, because it is pretty good.

as someone wrote here – a added panner / tremolo to effects like phaser/flanger would be a great addition (flying pan, univibish sounds, step flanger).

best thing of course would be the chance to have two effects in series, or one on the right, the other on the left channel – sick sounds i guess. but i really guess that's changing the whole pedal and is only good for stereo players like me (anyway, i think TF and MF SHOULD be played stereo, but…).

as a compromise, i think an added panner/tremolo with time incremental use (1/4, 1/8. and so on – so it is tappable) which could be dialled in to any of the settings would be a great thing! Such would be very usable live.

The second request up there with any of two effects in chain would maybe just be special effects.

Thanks for considering

diego