- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes new Factor Pedal Library Manager now available as public beta Reply To: new Factor Pedal Library Manager now available as public beta

madmac
Participant

First of all I want to say THANKYOU !! This is such a useful tool to have I am loving it!

I am running it on Snow Leopard and changing the fonts on my Mac does not crash the Librarian on my machine.  I am using version 1.1 not sure if it is a later version to the one mentioned above.

I think maybe the " holding down the shift key" option as described in the read me file should be the default.  i.e.  When you drag and drop the preset I think it should just replace the preset that it is moved to rather than shuffling everything down.  This would make it more consistent with what you would do on the Time factor is saving a preset to another location.

I know that some have commented in other threads about editing presets from the librarian and this would be a big ask.  Would it  be possible to display the values even without the editing?

Obviously this data would already be stored somewhere in the .syx file somewhere?