- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes The Wall video clip.. presets?? Reply To: The Wall video clip.. presets??

timothyhill

Badmelonfarmer, yeah, I haven't heard too much about the show with Gilmour recently, either. If I had to guess, if it does happen, it'll be during those London shows, since those are the ones they're "officially" recording and filming.

If you have a chance to go, I would highly recommend it. The ticket prices do seem a little high at first, but after seeing the show, I understand why. Absolutely huge PA including 5 full arrays for full surround (hearing the helicopter flying over during Happiest Days of Our Lives was astounding) and 5 video projectors on a 40' x 185' screen made by the bricks assembled during the first half across the entire width of the building. When the whole thing explodes at the end… I counted 17 semi-trucks, but there may have been more. Waters doesn't appear to have spared any expense to ensure that everything was perfect and it was. I've seen hundreds of arena shows over the past 25 years and this was by far the biggest and the best, at least in my opinion.