- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Update Factorlab and Beta Software… Reply To: Update Factorlab and Beta Software…

Billy Foppiano
Participant

OK, I spent more time wih this,,,

I have held off from monkeeing with the pedals, because I was waiting for the Factorlib update…

I stayed with the TF in 2.4, because the old Factorlib wouldn't save the 3.0 software, and when I updated MY presets, they didn't translate into 3, and they would ocilliate widely…

So now, here I am , and there are "undocumented features"….

So I re-initalised the presets and system,,,,BUT I saved my System parameters (my 3 button Digitech BOX) with the SyseX program, and THIS time I was able to reload it in.

I thought last time I might have corrupted the system somehow,but this time, everything is being reproduced. So here's the order….

I updated the system Software 2-3 weeks ago…..I monkeed around, and finally arrived in a state I could work with. I let it go until this morning

I saved the System (3 button Digi parameter)in SysEX, and I saved MY 20 patches. that I programmed i FactorLib. I saved it as a total dump (120 or so patches). Then I I re-initialised everything this morning.

All the patches names were good.

I loaded MY patches in, patch by patch. I named them in the Editer, but they didn't transfer over. If I tried to load the whole bank (after I stripped out the first 20), I got alphabet soup on all MY patches. If I load individually, no alpha-numeric problems.

Like the Talking Head tune, same as it ever was.

IS THIS YOUR BEAUTIFUL EFFECTS BOX? Can you save the patch names IN THE EDITER?