- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New beta releases for ModFactor, PitchFactor and Space out now! Reply To: New beta releases for ModFactor, PitchFactor and Space out now!

gkellum
Participant

Fog_ducker:

Yikes…. I'm certainly not having any luck.  My new Core shows version 4.5 accross the screen when I power up, but my phone (where I control my other H9 from) shows 4.4.6as it does with my H9.  When I attempted the update, it shows "demo mode" now, but no update??  Yuck.

I don't understand why you are trying to update your H9 Core or your H9.  They should already work fine with the latest H9 Control release without you doing anything.  It's only ModFactors, PitchFactors, and Space stompboxes that need to be updated to work with H9

Control.

Incidentally, yes, H9 Cores come with software version 4.5.0 on them, but we haven't yet made that release available for normal H9s through the updating function.  The latest release available for the H9 through the updating function is 4.4.6.1.  We are going to have a new release pretty soon though for all H9s with the new features in 4.5.0 AND a new algorithm.