- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes My Factor pedals are not liking each other!!!! HELP!!!! Reply To: My Factor pedals are not liking each other!!!! HELP!!!!

aggiemike08

gkellum:

Are you saying that you are saving presets either bypassed or active and they aren't being loaded with the correct bypass or active state?

In my case correct. 

gkellum:

Are you doing it directly on the stompbox itself or are you doing this with H9 Control?

I'm saving the presets on the stompbox themselves. 

I will try to make a video to demonstrate what is going on.  Basically, I'm using Fractal Audio's MFC-101 as the Midi controller.  Pulling up a preset is no problem at all.  The issue is whether the effect is by-passed or active when I pull it up.  In some cases, I want to only load the preset so that it is ready for another part of the song.  In other cases I want to load it AND have it active say for the intro of the song.

The problem I have is I will load a preset (that was saved as active) but it will come up by-passed.  I've tried to assign a CC # to the by-pass state to turn the effect on and off which works.  However, when I combine that CC# with the PC … it turns active, but then goes to by-pass… Almost as if the CC# goes first, but then is over-rided by the PC and goes to by-pass again.

I need to make a video that will demonstrate this as I'm sure it will be very clear…prob. more than I can explain here.  Also I'll check the firmware.  I know I'm not at the lastest (V5 I think) since I'm not using the H9 control app with the stompboxes.