- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes PC connection VIA bluetooth Reply To: PC connection VIA bluetooth

voodoojeff

Don`t get me wrong, I love Eventide`s products for what they are. And I~ve met a few of the people who represent the company, all pleasant folks. I~m not blaming Eventide for anything. I mistook the H9 for a multi-effect unit, which it definitely is not. I can also say that if there was a way to run two algorithms at once this would be (imo) the most usable single device in the industry without competition for under $2K. The Digitech 2101 I mentioned earlier did it on 25 year old technology and is heralded by many to be one of the best sounding pieces of all time.

Back to the topic at hand, I`m on windows 8 with built in bluetooth (brand new Toshiba. No connectivity issues with other devices). Went through the User Guide for it to no avail. It`s paired, and shows up in the device menu, but the app won`t pick it up. It`s really just a matter of convenience and getting the device to do something it`s supposed to do, but it doesn`r ruin my day to have to use a cable. The times it gets on my nerves are when I`m in the middle of a recording session and I want to change something on the H9. I only have so many USB ports and usually have to pause the session, unplug something, make the change and get back to the session.