- Eventide Audio

Reply To: H9 erratic MIDI behavior

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 erratic MIDI behavior Reply To: H9 erratic MIDI behavior

spaceJam

I have been experiencing the same issue since the first day I started to use it on my MIDI chain but I wanted to try different things before opening a thread about this, but I will share my experience.

The 3 pedals I’m using with MIDI is (in this order): Strymon Timeline, H9 and Space.

If I put H9 or Space before Timeline, there’s LOTS of errors, things work better when Timeline is first in the chain but I still need to manually hit the bypass switches sometimes because they don’t work 100% of the time.

Another extremely weird issue I experienced a few weeks in a rehearsal was that H9 got stuck after sending a CC for expression and then a couple of seconds later send a PC. I restarted the unit like 5 times, unplugged everything, using different Eventide power adapters and nothing happened…then a few minutes later by doing nothing, it came to life again.

I want to replicate this again and record a sample but I haven’t had any lucky yet.

Then the issue I have when sending a CC for the “Change direction” with the Looper algorithm but I just gave up with that…

Show More...

I’d rather see Eventide fixing all this PROBLEMS rather than creating new algorithms. But I’m pretty sure I’m the minority on this, lol.

Show Less...