First of all, my typo above regarding use of the audio / logarithmic taper (still recommended for use with Eventide pedals).
Secondly: Connection of Reflex pedal to the both PitchFactor and the H9 is working just fine at default DIP switch settings. Chalk it up to “newbie” user error, and a somewhat cryptic interface reflected in the Reflex three-digit display. I’ve heard that there’s a Windows app for the Reflex on the horizon, and that should help to clarify current settings. To sum up:
- H9 / PitchFactor can use default DIP switch settings.
- All three Reflex outputs (even 50K ohms) work with Eventide pedals.
- Each output (+ 3 MIDI Channels and Sensor Out) are configured independently.
- Audio / logarithmic – not linear – taper works best with Eventide pedals.
- The LFO expression – or- MIDI outputs need only be adjusted to taste.
- Remember to SAVE a preset after any kind of adjustment to any of the configurations.
- And always fasten your seatbelt before driving this combination.