- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins An (unplugged) software plug-in suggestion for Eventide… Reply To: An (unplugged) software plug-in suggestion for Eventide…

n13L5
Participant
TLongabaugh wrote:

n13L5 wrote:

I have done numerous google searches for this, and after seeing your reply, I repeated the search with your exact terms:

The results I get are mostly people talking about wanting one on various forums, but nothing that actually works – there’s one that requires you to infest your computer with the security hole that is Java, another is Mono, and the most promising one I ever saw does not run on Windows 8 or later.

Now I can fully appreciate if Eventide has better projects cooking.  But if you really did find something that works, I would much appreciate a link to it, because, as we know, google results are different for every geographic location and even differ from person to person in the same house.  Most of the hits are just people on forums, talking about it but not finding anything.

Hi n13L5-

Ok, I didn’t mean the “google it” suggestion to sound like a dig – I was simply looking myself and saw (what I thought was) a fair bit of info. The particular results I found were Java based, which you mentioned not wanting. If I ever come accross something I can let you know.

Best,

Tom

Thank you! 

I did not take it as a dig, I know how easy it is to search right past something…

But the truth is, you might just have a higher chance than me to run into something, working in the field and all!

I am wondering now, there could be a compressor/limiter library available somewhere, that I could maybe tie into some simple code to roll my own 🙂

Time to try a different search ^^