- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Eventide Factor Pedal Instructional Videos Reply To: Eventide Factor Pedal Instructional Videos

gkellum
Participant
Mark-Denson wrote:

I have an Eventide H9 and I am set up to run stereo if I am in a siyuation that alows it but here is my problem…Whether I run stereo or mono all I get is a conglomoration of bad sound! It's way too wet and the notes collide! Don't know how else to explain it. I use the app or the boxes to make it as unwet as I can yet it's still a mess of tones! They are vurtually unusable! I had some idiot at Guitar Center tell me that I could only run them through an effects loop. I only have an effects loop on one of my eleven amps and it plainly states in the manual that going through the front end is an acceptable practice

Any suggestions??

I wasn't sure from reading your post whether your H9 has some incorrect system setting, whether there's a problem with the way your H9 is routed, or whether it's a matter of preset settings.  It would be helpful if you could make a short video with a simple set-up with your guitar connected to an H9 connected to an amp which shows the problem you're talking about, and send it to support@eventide.com.