- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Core Noob Q: are purchased algorithms automatically stored to my H9? Reply To: H9 Core Noob Q: are purchased algorithms automatically stored to my H9?

gkellum
Participant
LukeGibson wrote:

I purchased a couple algorithms for my H9 Core and they are on my H9 Control app on my iphone but I assumed they would automatically be loaded to the H9? Do you have to send them to the H9?

If your H9 is connected to H9 Control when you make a purchase (and at least one H9 has to be connected for you to be allowed to make a purchase), then the algorithm will automatically be installed on the H9.  If it wasn't connected you can always use the Restore Purchases function in H9 Control under Settings to resync your H9 with our server.

In your case you were probably expecting a bunch of the algorithm's presets to appear on the H9.  That we don't do.  Since the H9 is limited to 99 presets, we would have to overwrite existing presets to make way for new presets.  So, you have to save presets for your new algorithm to the H9 using H9 Control.

You can also always call up the new algorithm by pressing the Preset switch twice.  Then the big black wheel will scroll through the list of algorithms instead of presets.