- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes The new PitchFuzz algorithm is available for the H9 now! Reply To: The new PitchFuzz algorithm is available for the H9 now!

gkellum
Participant
Adamixoye wrote:

I had my iPad forget both devices to try to reconnect.  Now I cannot connect by Bluetooth with either iPad or laptop.  It shows the devices, I enter the PIN (serial #, correct?), then it says the pairing is unsuccessful.

That's a bummer but the software release didn't change the Bluetooth behavior in any way.  So, you'll just need to fiddle around until you get it working again.  What I'd do first is reset the system settings on your H9 by turning it off and then turning it on again with the right footswitch and the HotKnob switch pressed (the switch in the upper left hand corner of the H9).  This will clear out your system settings but won't affect your presets.  Another thing to try would be to turn your iPad all the way off and then on again.

The H9 Control manual has some further tips for dealing with iOS Bluetooth connectivity problems:

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-control-manual