- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How to set In Lvl and Out Lvl for using Pre/Post routing on Factors? Reply To: How to set In Lvl and Out Lvl for using Pre/Post routing on Factors?

Soham

I have the same doubt. Because nobody has answered the question during these years?, The question seems very logical to me.

smalland wrote:

Hello,

The signal path :

Guitar -> FACTOR Input 1 -> FACTOR Output 1 -> Amp -> Send -> FACTOR Input 2 -> FACTOR Output 2 -> Return

According to the manual, Output 1 is connected to the amp input, so In Lvl should be set to GUITAR and Out Lvl should be set to AMP(Pre routing).

But Output 2 goes to the amp return then In Lvl should be set to LINE Out Lvl should be set to LINE(Post routing).

In this case how can I properly set the Lvl toggles?

For now my solution is using two more pedals and set the two Lvl toggles to LINE :

Guitar -> Pedal 1 -> FACTOR Input 1 -> FACTOR Output 1 -> Pedal 2 -> Amp -> Send -> FACTOR Input 2 -> FACTOR Output 2 -> Return

Is this a possible solution?

Thanks.

I have the same doubt. Because nobody has answered the question during these years?, The question seems very logical to me.